Terms and Conditions
By accepting Cycling Copenhagen’s terms and conditions on Cycling Copenhagen’s site, you agree as a customer to the following conditions:
As customer I understand and accept the following terms:
- I would like to join a Cycling Copenhagen cycling tour.
- I understand that Cycling Copenhagen tours are physical activities and require that I am able to ride a bike without aids.
- I am in good physical shape and assume the risk that I’m able to travel the given distance, as mentioned on the website, of the bike tour I am booked on.
- I understand that if I in any way are not able to ride the Cycling Copenhagen tour in the given speed and given distance, Cycling Copenhagen has the right to deny me and others I have booked a trip from the remainder of the ride, without any financial compensation.
- I am in good physical shape and I know my physical limits well enough to stop before I possibly get injured or otherwise physically unable to attend the Cycling Copenhagen specific bike tour.
- Should I along the tour get an injury or become physically unable to complete the ride, it is my own risk and Cycling Copenhagen assumes no risk for this and I receive no financial compensation.
- I understand that all cycling routes are open to normal traffic in areas where road traffic regulations and I am personally responsible for acting in accordance to regulations.
- I understand that there are no water stations on the trips and that I therefore must bring town drinks, if deemed necessary.
- I will cycle in accordance with the Danish traffic laws and regulations.
- I understand that by accepting the terms and conditions, I’ll give up my right to sue Cycling Copenhagen or otherwise seek compensation from Cycling Copenhagen and their guides.
- I give my permission to pictures taken by myself or others I have booked a bike ride, may at any time be used by Cycling Copenhagen on their websites, social media, in connection with marketing and press activities. If you or people you are booking for do not want your photos used, you must inform us in writing before the start of your ride with Cycling Copenhagen.
- I understand that in the event that I have ordered a helmet, it is my and only my responsibility to return this after the ride.
- I decide if I want to use a helmet and cycling Copenhagen cannot be held liable for damages incurred as a result of non-use of helmets.
- I understand that any deposit will not be deducted at the moment of purchase, but the amount will be reserved, so that at a later date can be drawn in the event that borrowed helmets are not returned.
- I understand that in the event that I have ordered additional products it will be provided after bike ride and it is not possible to get these sent or otherwise delivered.
- I understand that my participation is at your own risk and that I therefore cannot hold Cycling Copenhagen liable for damage to myself, to equipment and assets owned by third parties or damage to the equipment that I have borrowed / rented by Cycling Copenhagen.
- Cycling Copenhagen is also not responsible for the damage property of Cycling Copenhagen may cause the participants or assets / items belonging to the participant. Cycling Copenhagen disclaims responsibility for product liability as much as possible.
- I understand that I am responsible for that the bike is returned in the same condition as I received it and that I am liable in the event that the bike is stolen or is damaged, or otherwise subjected to impairment during the trip.
It is possible to cancel a bike ride up to 24 hours before starting. If canceled up to 24 hours before the start of a tour, the customer is charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking amount and, if canceled later than 24 hours before the bike tour starts, it is not possible to get a refund. To cancel you must email the email@example.com and any refund will be made within 7 days.
Payment of trips (except for special tours, which are billed) must be carried out online via PayPal through the booking process at Copenhagen Cycling website (www.cycling-copenhagen.dk). It is possible to pay with the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Cycling Copenhagen and other persons or organizations in partnership with Cycling Copenhagen, can in no way be held liable in case of accidents, weather, content of tours or other activities and services with Cycling Copenhagen as provider. Cycling Copenhagen can not be held liable for damage or loss which might occur in connection with our activities, whether before, during or after a potential activity.
In the event that you register other guests or booking on behalf of other cyclists, you confirm that you have full right and authority to do so and that the people you are booking for accept all aspects of Cycling Copenhagen’s terms and conditions.
Cycling Copenhagen can in no way be liable or otherwise responsible for inaccuracies or omissions in our websites, social media, etc. Cycling Copenhagen can in no way be liable for any substitute services or losses as a customer or third Party may have in connection with an activity with Cycling Copenhagen or use of our website.
Cycling Copenhagen is a brand from RideInStyle ApS., and the customer is thus accepting terms and conditions with RideInStyle ApS, CVR 35212132.